So I reached school around 9:20am. I'm already considered absent, so didn't go for lesson. Went to the library to coop myself. At least I managed to do my Econs article. The library was like a cemetry, zero noise at all + the air con was blowing into my face. How awesome! Then I went round to research on some stuffs that I was interested in & finally 11am came! Ate lunch with project mates and oh well another awesome lunch with them :)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Its gonna be the first & the last too
Today marks my 1st day & I hope and want it to be the last day for me to be late for any tutorial lessons and also buying an MC. I left house early for Miss Khoo's Comm Skills lessons @ 9am. I really rushed out of the house but to my horror, there was a damn jam outside my house! So I was stuck in Pasir Ris for more than 30minutes. Imagine after 30 mins passed, I've yet to cross the Pasir Ris border. How sickening is that?
So I reached school around 9:20am. I'm already considered absent, so didn't go for lesson. Went to the library to coop myself. At least I managed to do my Econs article. The library was like a cemetry, zero noise at all + the air con was blowing into my face. How awesome! Then I went round to research on some stuffs that I was interested in & finally 11am came! Ate lunch with project mates and oh well another awesome lunch with them :)
So I reached school around 9:20am. I'm already considered absent, so didn't go for lesson. Went to the library to coop myself. At least I managed to do my Econs article. The library was like a cemetry, zero noise at all + the air con was blowing into my face. How awesome! Then I went round to research on some stuffs that I was interested in & finally 11am came! Ate lunch with project mates and oh well another awesome lunch with them :)
